Training: Charity Governance for Trustees
Online training session for charity trustees including live presentation and training material
Trustee Training like this is a very unifying and important time to help set an excellent culture, discover the rest of the team and really begin to work together for the charity. It is also vital for all hearing each other and discussing together and an opportunity to ‘refresh’ how things are done.
• Welcome and Trust Advice Introduction
• Knowing your organisation
• Roles and Key Responsibilities of a Trustee (Liabilities and Risks)
• Financial Controls
• Risk Management
• The Golden Rules an effective Board
• Quick Scenario/ Discussion
• A Balanced Board – Skills, Personality, Diversity
• Running an effective Board meeting
• Recap and Close
This training will be led by Andy Strajnic, our Lead Trainer and Charity specialist.