Training: Charity Governance for Trustees
Online training session for charity trustees including live presentation and training material
Trustee Governance Training like this is a very important time to help set an excellent culture in the governance for a charity and an opportunity to ‘refresh’ how things are done for new Trustees and those with previous Experience.
• Welcome and Trust Advice Introduction
• Knowing your organisation
• Roles and Key Responsibilities of a Trustee (Liabilities and Risks)
• Financial Controls
• Risk Management
• The Golden Rules an effective Board
• Quick Scenario/ Discussion
• Running an effective Board meeting
• Recap and Close
This training will be led by Andy Strajnic, our Lead Trainer and Charity specialist.